Subscribe to HPO Online - A Quick and Easy Way to Stay Informed
To subscribe to receive free, periodic, electronic communications with updated news and information from the HPO,register online.
All you need is an email address. Choose from a range of digital publications and information updates that best match your preferences. You can change your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe to receive:
- Building Smart updates – Seminars targeted to B.C.’s residential construction industry covering a range of technical topics
- Building BC – Industry newsletter for Licensed Residential Builders and Building Envelope Renovators
- Builder Insight – Technical bulletins for the residential construction industry
- Maintenance Matters – Consumer bulletins for strata property owners and strata managers
- HPO Information – Events, announcements, new industry publications, consumer guides, etc.
- Other related industry information
“Licensed residential builders and others find e-updates about Building Smarteducational seminars helpful because it prompts them to mark their calendars and register to attend,” said Jan Calkins, Director, HPO Communications. “Many subscribers also sign up to receive e-notifications about new publications, research reports and best practice guides. Helpful tools for anyone in the residential construction industry.”
Sign up today and join 3,100 HPO subscribers who stay up-to-date with e-communications. The vast majority of subscribers are licensed residential builders who choose to stay in touch with convenient digital updates that reduce paper consumption and are kind to the environment. People now also have the option of following the HPO on Twitter.
- What's New
- Builders & Developers
- Compliance & Enforcement
- Owner Builders
- Research & Education
- Act & Regulations
- Dispute Resolution
- About the HPO