Licensing and New Home Enrollments
|Number of Licences Issued – New Licences and Renewals||Number of New Homes Enrolled in Warranty Insurance1|
|Jan-Jun 2010||Jan-Jun 2009||% Change||Jan-Jun 2010||Jan-Jun 2009||% Change|
|Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley/Sunshine Coast 2||1,471||1,383||6%||7,972||2,718||193%|
|Vancouver Island/Coast 3||566||519||9%||1,879||818||130%|
- New homes enrolled include homes constructed by Licensed Residential Builders for which the HPO has received verification that warranty insurance is in place.
- Includes the Regional Districts of Fraser Valley, Greater Vancouver, Powell River, Squamish-Lillooet and Sunshine Coast.
- Includes the Regional Districts of Alberni-Clayoquot, Capital Region, Central Coast, Comox-Strathcona, Cowichan Valley, Mount Waddington, Nanaimo and Skeena-Queen Charlotte.
- Includes the Regional Districts of Central Kootenay, Central Okanagan, Columbia-Shuswap, East Kootenay, Kootenay Boundary, North Okanagan, Okanagan-Similkameen and Thompson-Nicola.
- Includes the Regional Districts of Bulkley-Nechako, Cariboo, Fraser-Fort George, Kitimat-Stikine, Northern Rockies, Peace River and Stikine.
- What's New
- Builders & Developers
- Compliance & Enforcement
- Owner Builders
- Research & Education
- Act & Regulations
- Dispute Resolution
- About the HPO